All of the written content on Sixty Stadia is owned by me, unless otherwise stated. I am the sole copyright holder and all rights are reserved.
One of my goals in writing this blog is to start conversation and to that end I try to be as clear as possible about what is and isn’t permitted with the content. If you have any doubts about this please feel free to e-mail me.
Without My Permission
You may use my content in the following ways without needing to seek permission.
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Post an extract of any blog post, up to 200 words long, on your own site. (This must be credited and linked back to the post.)
- Print an extract of any blog post, up to 200 words long, in a non-commercial publication. (This must be credited to myself, and the URL of the blog printed.)
If you wish use my content in any of the following ways you require full written permission from myself.
- Reproduce any post in full, in print or electronic form.
- Reproduce an extract over 200 words long, in print or electronic form.
- Use this content for any commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
I do not allow reposting of my blog entries unless by express written permission.